• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Baruch MFE question 2011 application

Question:
On the website, it's said that "The first round of application evaluations will be at the beginning of December". So even if I submit my application today, I need wait until then to be reviewed? Is there any particular advantage to submit it earlier?

Thanks,

Question:
On the website, it's said that "The first round of application evaluations will be at the beginning of December". So even if I submit my application today, I need wait until then to be reviewed? Is there any particular advantage to submit it earlier?

Thanks,

The admission standard is the same regardless of when you submit your application. Good luck!

[FONT=&quot]If you submit your application earlier, say before the first round of evaluations, will you hear a decision soon or are all decisions made after April 1<sup>st</sup>?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you submit your application earlier, say before the first round of evaluations, will you hear a decision soon or are all decisions made after April 1<sup>st</sup>?[/FONT]

We evaluate applications on a rolling basis. We usually begin evaluating applications in November and conducting interviews in December.

Your chances may be the same, but your decision timeline can be drastically different.

Back