• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MSOR redirected to MSOR

I received the mail of MFE's rejection and MSOR's redirection.
To apply MSOR, I replied the mail with the comment that send me a confirmation mail if the mail is received by committee.

Is there anyone who was redirected to MSOR and got confirmation mail?

nope. someone asked, and the admissions said they would send msg after reaching next step update. sp dont worry.

I received it too but unfortunately I didn't reply. Today I received another email from MSOR that said that my application is under review but don't know more about the admission process.
I don't even have an access to the application, do you know how can I access to it?

I replied to the mail redirects me to MSOR did not have an interview but got an e-mail my application under review.
I guess I am rejected by both.

Back