• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

regarding recommendation letter

I just got a letter from Baruch and I was told that only two recommendation letters have been received. It looks weird to me as I got the confirmation of three recommendation letters submitted from my personal email and the website I entered for the online application. Did anyone else have this kind of problem before? Thanks.

I see one reason you submitted your application before the third recommendation letter was sent ? is that right ?

That's correct. Is it possible to cause any problems because of it? Thanks.

No problem at all, maybe delay the admission decision... you'll receive another confirmation by Baruch for the third letter.. It happened to me too:) Good Luck.

so I understand that I can do the recommendation letters via Embark online ...and not have to download the paper form for my professors right ?

Correct. It is by far the easiest way to do it from the recommender perspective, too.

Application status: incomplete

I just checked my application status and it changed from "not yet reviewed" to "incomplete". I know the reason for that is probably still that the 3rd recommendation letter. Since it was submitted after I sumbitted my online application form, I was told it would delay the application. Right now I'm just wondering if I can do something to expedite it. Just worry about it a little bit. Thanks.

Indeed, Embark is the site where you fill put the application and ask for recommendation letters.

Back