• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Research Grant / Scholarships Opportunities

Although I love all of you, this resource right now is only available to females.

Please let me know if:
1. You have a research or just a cool little project...
2. You are a teacher or a faculty memeber in college or any school
3. You have friends that meet #1 and #2

Please contact me because we might be able to get grant $$ to support your ideas/research/creativity and more!!!

If you think that you might be able to use this resource, please contact me at bxia@bear.com

Com'on gals, get going!!! :smt115

Wow, that's why we have a LADY for president. ;) ;)

Just want to know what's the requirement for the projects ? Seems I have some candadites for you already.

Yan He said:
Just want to know what's the requirement for the projects ? Seems I have some candadites for you already.

Maggie,

I'm so glad to hear that you know some people who might be able to take advantage of this resource!! The money is there, we just need peole with ideas and motivation. It doesn't take too much for qualifying for this program, as long as the candidate is female. The idea behind it is to encourage females to contribute more in social, political and academic scenarios. Please email me with some detailed information, or even better, we can discuss it in person. And then I can pass on whatever suitable information to you and your friends.

Best wishes!

awww .. its so unfair ... :-P

naeron said:
awww .. its so unfair ... :-P

Hi naeron,

I totally understand what you might have in mind about fairness. I can't really speak for others who set up grants/scholarships for various purposes. But if I see any similar opportunities that are available to candidates of both genders or males only, I will be sure to let all of you know.

Thanks for speaking up your mind. And if you have any suggestions for our QN club, please also voice your opinions.

Sincerely,

Bridgett

Back