• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE Round 1 for Spring 2019

Hi Xiyu,

Do you know if first round of interviews is over already? Do you many people who interviewed?

Hi Xiyu,

Do you know if first round of interviews is over already? Do you many people who interviewed?

Hi Pushkark,

Actually I am not sure, but I saw one or two ppl finished the first round.

Yeah, but no further info after the interview T_T
I believe no one has received the second interview since I have asked a lot of people. Possibly there is only one interview this year since the decision date is around the corner(April, 4th). Would you like to add me on Wechat so we can keep each other informed of any news. Thanks !

Last edited:
I believe no one has received the second interview since I have asked a lot of people. Possibly there is only one interview this year since the decision date is around the corner(April, 4th). Would you like to add me on Wechat so we can keep each other informed of any news. My ID is: JX447847215. Thanks !
So did you know many people who interviewed? Tracker doesn’t have many, but that may be because of the smaller applicant pool

I believe no one has received the second interview since I have asked a lot of people. Possibly there is only one interview this year since the decision date is around the corner(April, 4th). Would you like to add me on Wechat so we can keep each other informed of any news. My ID is: JX447847215. Thanks !
Added :)

Hi guys,

Has anyone heard for the second interview round from Berkeley as the deadline for results is this week only

I believe no one has received the second interview since I have asked a lot of people. Possibly there is only one interview this year since the decision date is around the corner(April, 4th). Would you like to add me on Wechat so we can keep each other informed of any news. Thanks !

well.. I disagree. if you read Chinese, here is a web post UCB MFE 2019 Spring Offer - 商学院Master申请区, claiming a second interview with Linda before offering an admission.

Has the application status changed for anyone. Mine still says - submitted

same here, I also haven't heard anything since the first interview almost a month ago

Back