• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Baruch MFE round1 or round2 now?

I have just submitted the online application for baruch MFE program. Just wonder whether I am in round 1 or round 2? How soon will I get any response? (within one month?) I can't see this from the website. There is no clear timeline for each round.

Thanks

There are no application rounds for the Baruch MFE Program. All applications are evaluated on a rolling basis once they are complete. You should expect a response within four to six weeks of the application being complete, but usually much faster.

Good luck!

Hi Andy, do u know why I can't log in the track system with the default user name and password? I just submitted the online application yesterday. Is it because of time lag? Thanks

Back