• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

SAOS CeFiMS - MSc Quantative Finance

Hi there,

Wondering if anyone out there is familiar with the SAOS (School of Oriental and African studies - a college of University of London) CeFiMS (Centre for Financial & Management Studies).

The centre is part of the University of London International Programme.

They are offering a MSc in Quantitative Finance. Looking at the course, it has a very interesting syllabus:

MSc Finance (major: Quantitative Finance)

On the software dev side of things, it seems to be mostly Eview (which I believe can be used to execute Matlab and R commands) Derivagem, and there is a dissertation module, which I presume you could choose to write an app and paper in C++.

It's not as tech heavy as I would imagine a Financial Engineering course to be, but coming from a Software Engineering background that is less of a worry for me.

So any opinions on the course would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Would be also interested to get any opinions about these course? Does anyone have any experiences with that?
Thanks!

Back