• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Seeking internship in France (or Europe)

Hello,
I am a recent MSc. Finance graduate (top business school in France) with a programming background looking to break into market finance as a Financial Programmer.
I am currently looking for a long-term internship in France (or anywhere in Europe, however taking into consideration that I'm a non-European residing in France).
If you are looking for an intern and are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be glad to provide my CV and further information.
Kind Regards.

Languages I have completed projects in are C, C#, Java, SQL, PHP, Excel/VBA, Matlab.
However as a programmer, I know that I can adjust to any new programming language within 1-2 weeks.
In fact, I have worked with multiple technologies during bachelor studies and during internships, and built a great confidence about my abilities to adapt and learn quickly.
I'll be glad to provide further details.

DominiConnor
What are the legalities involved in non-Euorpean like Ahmed to do an internship in European countries ? Is it same along the line of finding full time work ? I understand that different countries have different regulations. Still some examples would be helpful.
Thank you!

Back