• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Stanford ICME (MCF) Admission Results ?

Hello guys,

Have any of you applied to Stanford ICME's Masters program and heard of them in any way ?
The admissions office states end of March as of the results on their website, but the wait is so long...

I was wondering if anyone received admissions from the program !

Hey, I am also eagerly waiting for the same program! From what I could gather from previous years, we should expect an answer by the end of next week (which is also quite long).

Hi! I sent them an email and they told me that decisions should be released by March 15th, so very soon!

Did you guys get interviews for the MCF ? (I haven't heard back from them since my application submission on my side)

Did you guys get interviews for the MCF ? (I haven't heard back from them since my application submission on my side)
Haven’t heard either. I don’t think they conduct interviews based on previous years’ information, but I could be wrong

Hey people, any answer on your side? I'm still waiting and deadlines for other masters are approaching😩

Ahah nothing for the moment :( Results should be released very soon I think. Did anyone get some news ? It's true that they release their decisions very late compared to other masters program.

Hi

I also received the response from them that results will be out by 15th March and I also didn't have any interviews.

Their website says they are released by end of March, and I read in a thread in a different place that they come out on Friday of the 3rd week of March. Depending on interpretation that could mean either 17th or 24th :)

Back