• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Cornell FE Still on the wait list

Did Cornell finish the admission?
Still on the wait list and was told that they will give the final decision on April 15, which is Monday...

Is there any chance to get into the program?

Did Cornell finish the admission?
Still on the wait list and was told that they will give the final decision on April 15, which is Monday...

Is there any chance to get into the program?
me too...when were you placed on the waiting list?

Match 8. When were you? It seems that Cornell has not started to give admissions to applicants on the wait list. Maybe next Monday...

Match 8. When were you? It seems that Cornell has not started to give admissions to applicants on the wait list. Maybe next Monday...
waitlisted since January, hopefully results will come out next Monday. Keep finger crossed!

No, I emailed Kathy and she said the result will be available on Wednesday or Thursday. Long Wait....

The dateline for deciding whether to accept cornell's offer was April 15th. They probably need a few days to see how many students they accepted reject their offer. Best of luck to you all.

did u receive any update? It seems that someone received a email from Kathy. I didn't receive anything, rejection on the way...

did u receive any update? It seems that someone received a email from Kathy. I didn't receive anything, rejection on the way...
No i didnt, where did you find that someone received an email from Kathy? is that an admit?

chasedream forum. An applicant said he received an email from Kathy. It is not a admission letter, but Kathy asked some questions, such as the offers you have received and are you still interested in the FE program. I assume it is an admission letter.

chasedream forum. An applicant said he received an email from Kathy. It is not a admission letter, but Kathy asked some questions, such as the offers you have received and are you still interested in the FE program. I assume it is an admission letter.
Did Kathy say the results will come out Wed or Thu only if they admit students from waitlist? So that implies people haven't received results are rejected?

Email:
As we are also waiting for student responses to our admission offers, it will most likely be known about Wednesday or Thursday of this week, and not before, if we can admit from our wait list. We understand if you are pressured by other universities to give them your decision, but unfortunately, I cannot give you any further information at this time.

Back