• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Textbooks on Statistics?

Any textbook recommendations for a rigorous treatment on statistics? It could be anything from hypothesis testing to regression models. I had some exposure of measure-theoretic probability and was wondering what would be the appropriate texts on statistics for someone comfortable with abstract math. Many thanks in advance.

Any textbook recommendations for a rigorous treatment on statistics? It could be anything from hypothesis testing to regression models. I had some exposure of measure-theoretic probability and was wondering what would be the appropriate texts on statistics for someone comfortable with abstract math. Many thanks in advance.
I know a book at mathematical statistics which is pretty good, but I don’t think it goes into to depth as much as you would like. Amazon.com: Mathematical Statistics with Applications in R (9780124171138): Kandethody M. Ramachandran, Chris P. Tsokos: Books

Why don't you try Statistical Theory by Abramovich and Ritov? It is clear and concise. If math is your thing, you will like it.

Back