• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

U of T MMF : Looking for a place to stay?

Hi guys,

I will be done my master's in july and I need to move back home to start a job.

To all the U of T MMF future students, this means that all my furniture is for sale and possibly, you could even more into my current apartment (1-person bachelor apartment).

I live twenty minutes walk from UofT MMF, 3 minutes from the subway, 3 minutes to the grocery store. I also live in a quiet neighborhood which is in a central location (8 minutes walk to downtown). When I was interning in one of the big banks, it took me 10 minutes to get from door to door.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me!

P.s. : I also have some MMF books for sale :)

I was thinking of going to U of T for this program would be curious to see how it was, please tell me you're writing this from a yacht with money raining on you like a monsoon.

Will settle for the truth though ;)

Well, to be honest, I am in fact writing this from a yacht. I will take a bath in fresh crisp 100$ bills later too.

In all seriousness, I will be writing a review when I have some time.

Back