• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE UCB MFE preparation

Hi all, been lurking in this forum for some time and it’s my first time posting. I just received a guarantee of offer from UCB MFE for SP2022 with conditions checklist. I would need to find an internship/fulltime in finance. As a senior international student about to finish my undergrad degree in US, I would need OPT to continue my stay, which would naturally post a restriction on my amount of time without employment(at most 90 accumulated days of unemployment are allowed). So I’ve been thinking is there a way/good enough chances to extend my summer internship into longer time period or finding an off-cycle internship that could last longer than 1 year? Thank you guys in advance!

Can I ask how you got admission for spring 2022 when spring 2021 admissions have not even been released yet?

Hello, Thanks for your post. You may look for opportunities in HK/Singapore as well. I would like to know if you have received an email to prompt you checking your status or the system simply updates your status and you happen to see that?

Hello, Thanks for your post. You may look for opportunities in HK/Singapore as well. I would like to know if you have received an email to prompt you checking your status or the system simply updates your status and you happen to see that?
Thanks for the reply. I just happened to check the system and saw the update.

Back