C++ Programing for Financial Engineering Online Certificate. Join hundreds of graduates from over 35 countries on 5 continents.

Advanced C++11/C++14 and Multidisciplinary Applications Online Certificate. Launched in January 2017.

UCB MFE Round 2 Application 2019

Discussion in 'Quant Programs' started by Geekynoob, 4/26/18.

1. Geekynoob

Geekynoob Member

Anyone received interview invites?

2. YMster

YMster New Member

There are two interview updates on the Tracker. Anyone knows how many rounds of interview are there this year?

Thanks.

3. Geekynoob

Geekynoob Member

One round

4. YMster

YMster New Member

I know there is only one interview for R1 this year, but is there one interview for R2 as well?

5. Geekynoob

Geekynoob Member

Yes. I was interviewed in Round 2

6. YMster

YMster New Member

Ic. How do you there is no second interview?

7. YMster

YMster New Member

Sry about the typo. I mean, how do you know there is no second interview?

8. Cowstar

Cowstar New Member

Hi guys,

I have been admitted after two technical interviews

regards

9. RahulRaj

RahulRaj New Member

Congrats to those who got admitted. Any comments on what is the "application is being held for further consideration" status. I assume this is hold and how is this different than waitlist. Does a "hold" status have a chance to get admission? Please advise wonderful ppl ... Kinda sad with the result.

10. RahulRaj

RahulRaj New Member

Guys any comments on the "hold" status of UCB Haas? Is it really worth the time and money to put in those "conditions" courses. It would easily shell out a fortune for a person of humble means.

11. anonymousUsr

anonymousUsr New Member

Hi RahulRaj,

In short, "hold" is a UCB way of saying "reject". UCB maintains a pool of "hold" candidate in case they have space left at the end of the admission cycle. (very unlikely to happen). Also working on conditions has no impact on the admission result. Many UCB candidates get admitted/enrolled regardless they have completed the "conditions" or not.

also please be advised, UCB admission staffs read quantnet threads. I saw them posting replies. Don't say something you don't want they to know.

Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice