• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE UCB MFE Round 4 Spring 2019

Process must be still ongoing. I submitted my application quite late around 9th November and have just received the invite for interview for coming Friday.

Process must be still ongoing. I submitted my application quite late around 9th November and have just received the invite for interview for coming Friday.
Mind if I ask you is this the first interview or the second one?

This is the first interview. I have not even given my GRE yet.

This is the first interview. I have not even given my GRE yet.
Well I sent my GRE score after due and they were totally down with that, so I don't think you should worry about that :) and good luck on your interview !

My application status now shows a "conditions checklist" but does not say if it's a hold or accept or conditional admit. Any idea what it could be?

My application status now shows a "conditions checklist" but does not say if it's a hold or accept or conditional admit. Any idea what it could be?
@lordanubis, seems you have the same situation as I did before. Can you see anything like "Status Update" on the top of the application page? If not, call them and they will release the result for you manually. I think it should be an admission so long as you haven't received an email telling you your status has been changed to hold. Good luck.

I am also offered 2020 waitlist and recommendation for 2021 admission. I am very confused about how the "delayed admission" works. Is it a guaranteed seat for 2021 as long as I complete all of their prerequisites or it is something else? Cuz they ask me to reapply the program in Dec.2019, pay the application fee again and write another application essay, which makes me suspect whether it is really guaranteed. I am completely fine with waiting and studying for one more year, just unsure how it works.

I really appreciate it if someone can educate me about how the delayed ad offer works.

Back