• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE UCB MFE Round 4 Spring 2019

I'm sure there are many more who haven't reported on tracker :p . Btw how did your interview go?

Last edited:
Same. Mine still shows submitted since interview a weekend ago. Sent email to the admission office and they said they were currently reviewing my files

@cooldude were you told in your interview specifically that you will hear from them again in a couple of weeks? ( I was told this and I took 'couple' quite literally)

@cooldude were you told in your interview specifically that you will hear from them again in a couple of weeks? ( I was told this and I took 'couple' quite literally)
As far as I remember my interviewer didn't mention anything about the expected time for result. But I think we might hear soon. Did you get the promotional email in Sept saying they will give the result in 4 to 6 weeks if you apply between 12th to 21st Sept.

Yep, I applied in that period. I got a promotional email today too to join the pre-program courses. But I am guessing they send that to all applicants eventually.

I got the email, but weirdly it was sent to my another email which is not the one I used for application... probably just an ad for all who have an account at UCB Extension. Purely guess though

I was told by the admission office that it will take 6-8 weeks upon my submission at Oct. 4th, despite that the alumni who interviewed me told that it’ll take around 2 weeks... I’m kinda confused rn

I double checked the email, I saw it was sent to the address which was not the one for my application. Yep it seems like an ad, I guess

Not me. Going by last year's round 4 thread, it looks like we'll have to wait till the end of November for the results.

I also observed from past years posts that very few people get accepted in the last round as most of the seats are filled in the first three. What do you think on this? Do you have any idea about how many offers are given in the 4th round ?

guys when you log in to your application account, did you previously see "You will be considered for round 4. Your application is under review. Decision will be delivered in 6-8 weeks..." and so on. Well, if you login now, that line is no longer there. Perhaps they are done with the selection. They just have to communicate it to us I guess. Could anyone confirm that even their account no longer shows that line?

I can still see the line and my app status is still submitted. when was yours changed?

Back