• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE UCB MFE Round 4 Spring 2019

I don't exactly know when. I just logged in today on a whim. Ah, well. It means I am not under consideration anymore. Good luck.

Mine shows "you will be considered for Round 4. Your application is under review... 6-8 weeks" stuff like that, nothing has changed so far.

I don't exactly know when. I just logged in today on a whim. Ah, well. It means I am not under consideration anymore. Good luck.
How do you know you are no longer under consideration? As far as I know, they only put applicants on hold instead of explicitly rejecting anyone.

If I am no longer under review, it probably means they have already taken a decision about me.

@Yijing Wang Do you have the same case like mine or do you have decline specifically written on your status portal?
The decline is specifically written. I seem to be the only one who got a rejection so early, and I don't even get a "on hold" status. From what I know, they don't usually decline applicants in this way and the result for Round 4 application does not come out this early. Or maybe people who got rejected this way did not share their experience on this platform. However, I do not plan to contact and ask them why they rejected me or why my rejection came so early, because I'm sure they did this out of some reasons that they probably won't let me know.

seems like they have rolled out offers this weekend. i think most of us who are still under review are gonna get HOLD.

yes most of us are gonna get HOLD or waitlist...most probably they have rolled out all the offers :(

Back