• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE vs Georgia Tech QCF

Which one would you prefer?

• Total voters
I would like to hear from people who choose Georgia Tech QCF as I am not much aware of advantages of QCF over UCB MFE

Hi All,
I have a decision to make between UCB mFE and Gatech QCF. I know polls are very clear but still would like someone with experience or more info to elaborate.
For GaTech QCF, below are the stats
Avg Base compensation: ~100K, Avg Total: ~134K
Cities: ~20% find jobs in NYC, 20% in Chicago, 25% in Charlotte
Total cost : ~85K

Above employment statistics look good to me and with low tuition I am inclined towards Gatech.
Am I missing something important to consider

Hi All,
I have a decision to make between UCB mFE and Gatech QCF. I know polls are very clear but still would like someone with experience or more info to elaborate.

Above employment statistics look good to me and with low tuition I am inclined towards Gatech.
Don’t consider just the employment statistics, but also look at where the actual employment is happening and see if your interest aligns with the those employment opportunities.

I don’t think cost is as much a factor in choosing between these top programs. Also, look at the curriculum and maybe ask specific questions to the “experts”.

Hi All,

what are the stats for UCB?

Back