• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE UCB MFE Waitlist

Does anyone know how many people they waitlist? And what are the odds of conversion?

i got WL without guarantee for fall 21

Does anyone know how many people they waitlist? And what are the odds of conversion?

i got WL without guarantee for fall 21
I think the odds are pretty slim.
You can check the record of their information session on August 3. They said there were 15 people on the waitlist last year. I also heard 1 or 2 people got converstion in the end. As for this year, more students are given WL withoust guarantee so I guess the it's more like a buffer after WL with guarantee.

Hey, may I know if you had a round of interview before the decision was given to you?

Oh nice. How was it? and Also could you guys share your profiles? I has a round of interview and it went decent. Awaiting their decision now.

Hello,
Could you please describe the notion and knowledge needed for the tech interview?

Back