• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM UChicago FinMath Result

LOL perhaps the admission team is reading this forum and was like:"let them wait for a bit longer, but still give them some sign"

Same. I also got a scholarship so they are still giving scholarships.

yeah I like cornell as well, but I am also considering a PHD in OR/applied math after this, not sure which one is better for that...

Have they sent out rejections too?
Or have they placed everybody on the waitlist who didn't receive an admission.

I am in a huge dilemma now… 60% scholarship from here, Columbia MathFin, or NYU MFE 7k scholarship

Have they sent out rejections too?
Or have they placed everybody on the waitlist who didn't receive an admission.
According to their website all decision for round 1 will be released on March 10, 2022. So that would mean Admissions, WL and rejections are out

Chicago>Columbia Mathfin, even without the scholarship. I think Chicago is locally dominating others, yet in NYC it is a whole different story. Unless you really like NYC and Columbia. But Columbia MFE> Chicago I guess
I am in a huge dilemma now… 60% scholarship from here, Columbia MathFin, or NYU MFE 7k scholarship

Back