• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM UChicago FinMath Result

Does anyone know when we can expect to receive an answer? I thought that they were supposed to release most decisions by May 5th. Did anyone hear anything?

Not yet, they were supposed to send out decisions by 5th May for Round 2 right? Though last year I read people got decisions afterwards too
Yeah some people got their decisions wayyyy after May 5th last year. Hopefully we can get an answer tonight …

Yeah some people got their decisions wayyyy after May 5th last year. Hopefully we can get an answer tonight …
Was not aware of that….was hoping I’d be able to stop obsessively checking my email today.

Back