• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM UCHICAGO

Thanks for the response.

Could you please tell what is the percentage of students who recieved the decision from round 2?

I would love to have a conversation with you personally, as you've stated a few issues you have that I would like to address. Please go ahead and e-mail me!

As for Round 2 applicants, we've been able to get 65% of applicants their admission decision. We hope to have all final decisions out soon. We apologize for the delay but were so glad to have such a large number of well-qualified applicants apply this year.

As stated on our website, "We recommend non-US citizens apply in Round 1 to allow sufficient time for processing visa documentation."

Yes, at this time, all Round 1 applicants have received their admissions decision. 89% of Round 2 applicants have received their admissions decision. Any applicants who received or will receive their admissions decision in June will have their application fee refunded.

Wow, this is great! I haven't heard back from NYU courant at this point, and I paid 150 dollars of application fee...

Yes, at this time, all Round 1 applicants have received their admissions decision. 89% of Round 2 applicants have received their admissions decision. Any applicants who received or will receive their admissions decision in June will have their application fee refunded.
That's awesome! So do you mean that all the admission decisions will come out in June? If not, when the decisions will approximately come out? Thank you!

Back