• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering.
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Coming soon.
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models.

UCL vs Imperial for MFE courses

londongarfield

C++ Student
As the title suggested, I have recently completed my bachelor's degrees in Electrical Engineering at Imperial College and I have an interested in getting into a role that is quant related. Currently, I have been accepted into both the Computational Finance MSc course at UCL and the Risk Management/ Financial Engineering MSc at Imperial College and I am hoping to get some additional opinions on which of these courses are better or more relevant in the current industrial climate. Furthermore, I also want to ask if it might be worth my time to take a gap year out to apply to some US MFE programs as well as I am uncertain if they are superior in this area of study and it would be worth the time investment instead of just staying in the UK.