• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCLA MFE UCLA MFE 2022 Fall

Hi,
I’m round one applicant of MFE program of UCLA. I got three emails stating that my application is still under review, and they will send the decision shortly. Did anyone get this email before? Did anyone know by which day we will get the application results based on past experience?

Appreciate any response or advice!

Same here. I decided long ago that I will join another program. It seems pretty odd that UCLA MFE can still be sending out offers this late. They could've sent a waitlist, but I got nothing. Not sure why.

I think this email possibly means we are still in the waiting list. Not sure why we didn’t get rejection or other updates. Thanks for sharing this information!

Hi, I couldn't find the thread for UCLA 2023 MFE - are there any updates on it?

Hello,
Typically, how long does UCLA take after submitting the interview to release a decision whether its admission or rejection?

Does anybody know? :)

Back