UCLA MFE UCLA MFE Round 1 interview invite

kartikagarwal

I am done with it. The interview is not just behavioral. There will be questions on probability, linear algebra and differential equations, stats.
What was the level of the questions. Were they kind of basic or requires you to know concepts like laplace transformation

Arash_Barmas

Has anyone received online interview invite for round 2? Do they send out online interviews for all applicants?

AndyC

I got an admission a few days ago too, but the offer letter says that there is still an official admissions review process by the Graduate Division.
Does it mean that the result might change after the review? Or is it just a regular process?
I am kind of worried about it because I might miss the deposit deadline of another school during the review process by the Graduate Division.

Arash_Barmas

I got an admission a few days ago too, but the offer letter says that there is still an official admissions review process by the Graduate Division.
Does it mean that the result might change after the review? Or is it just a regular process?
I am kind of worried about it because I might miss the deposit deadline of another school during the review process by the Graduate Division.
Congratulations!
I think it’s just regular process. You can also call them to make sure.