• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCLA MFE UCLA MFE Round 1 interview invite

I am done with it. The interview is not just behavioral. There will be questions on probability, linear algebra and differential equations, stats.
Congrats, I hope you did well. Can you give more specifications about the process was it online or in person ? how much time for the interview and for the quant assessment ?

Congrats, I hope you did well. Can you give more specifications about the process was it online or in person ? how much time for the interview and for the quant assessment ?
It is an online interview not in person. you will be given 6 questions and certain amount of time to prepare and then certain amount of time to record your answers.

It is an online interview not in person. you will be given 6 questions and certain amount of time to prepare and then certain amount of time to record your answers.
I imagine with the quant assessment you had to write down the answers ?? Thanks a lot anyway, and good luck for you.

Does anyone know whether they have sent out all interview invitations? I think I am likely to get a reject because I have not received an interview yet but their website says the results will be released on Mar 1st ......

Does anyone know whether they have sent out all interview invitations? I think I am likely to get a reject because I have not received an interview yet but their website says the results will be released on Mar 1st ......
I got the interview on Feb 10th just 10 days ago, so you never know there may be some surprises out there. Final decisions will be released on March 1st indeed, so we have 9 days ahead, hopefully you will get invited.

I received an invite roughly an hour ago, so don't lose hope :)

I received my interview invite today
I received an interview invite today

Back