• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCLA MFE UCLA MFE Round 1

Has any asian/indian guy received an invite yet?
By when should we expect an interview call from them, if at all?

Just received another email telling me that my application is complete and that they are in the process of reviewing application and sending interview invitations. They also mentioned that decisions will be released March 31st at the latest.

Just received another email telling me that my application is complete and that they are in the process of reviewing application and sending interview invitations. They also mentioned that decisions will be released March 31st at the latest.
Thanks for the info! Mind tell us when you submitted your application?

I am so sorry Terry, did they send you an email? Did you apply to other schools? Don't give up. Good luck :)

Back