C++ Programing for Financial Engineering Online Certificate. Join hundreds of graduates from over 35 countries on 5 continents.

Advanced C++11/C++14 and Multidisciplinary Applications Online Certificate. Launched in January 2017.

UCLA round 3

Discussion in 'Quant Programs' started by troybarnes, 6/19/18.

1. troybarnes

troybarnes New Member

Has anyone heard back from UCLA round 3 yet? Got nothing back so far and getting worried

2. RahulRaj

RahulRaj New Member

No communication yet ... when have you had your interview?

3. troybarnes

troybarnes New Member

I haven't received any information about any interview yet, you?

4. RahulRaj

RahulRaj New Member

I have heard ppl getting interview invites in early June for R3. But haven't received any communication after that. It must be tedious to decide given the huge volume of applications. Let us wait as the decision would be posted latest by end of this month. Good luck to us all :)

5. troybarnes

troybarnes New Member

wait, you know people that have already received interviews? or are you talking about previous semesters?

6. RahulRaj

RahulRaj New Member

I am talking of this term applications. It may be that the adcom is busy taking decisions on the huge applications given this was the third round. Is it possible that they might be deciding without interviews? Any idea on the offers' count as of now ?

7. troybarnes

troybarnes New Member

If current term interviews have gone out, then RIP me. I didn't have great GRE scores which means I'm out probably

8. RahulRaj

RahulRaj New Member

I don't think GRE is the only criteria, overall application should be a holistic one and one that demonstrates ability to learn

9. RahulRaj

RahulRaj New Member

Any update any one, on the number of offers made till date for UCLA entry 2018? Any ball park figure on the number of seats available in the round 3? Any update on the results for round 3 folks

10. RahulRaj

RahulRaj New Member

Is there a different thread for this ?

11. troybarnes

troybarnes New Member

No idea, and no updates on my end.

12. RahulRaj

RahulRaj New Member

Yeah even the tracker is not fully updated, I think !!

13. RahulRaj

RahulRaj New Member

@All who have offers, please update the tracker. I know its easy to forget in the moment of joy after securing an offer but for other who are trying to gauge their chances, your tiny effort may mean a lot to them :)

Cheers
    Rahul

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice