• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCLA round 3

Has anyone heard back from UCLA round 3 yet? Got nothing back so far and getting worried

I have heard ppl getting interview invites in early June for R3. But haven't received any communication after that. It must be tedious to decide given the huge volume of applications. Let us wait as the decision would be posted latest by end of this month. Good luck to us all :)

I have heard ppl getting interview invites in early June for R3. But haven't received any communication after that. It must be tedious to decide given the huge volume of applications. Let us wait as the decision would be posted latest by end of this month. Good luck to us all :)

wait, you know people that have already received interviews? or are you talking about previous semesters?

I am talking of this term applications. It may be that the adcom is busy taking decisions on the huge applications given this was the third round. Is it possible that they might be deciding without interviews? Any idea on the offers' count as of now ?

If current term interviews have gone out, then RIP me. I didn't have great GRE scores which means I'm out probably

I don't think GRE is the only criteria, overall application should be a holistic one and one that demonstrates ability to learn

Any update any one, on the number of offers made till date for UCLA entry 2018? Any ball park figure on the number of seats available in the round 3? Any update on the results for round 3 folks

@All who have offers, please update the tracker. I know its easy to forget in the moment of joy after securing an offer but for other who are trying to gauge their chances, your tiny effort may mean a lot to them :)

Cheers
Rahul

Back