• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Undergraduate courses in Sydney

hi iv just finished school, and i was wondering what was the most renowned uni in sydney for quantitative finance, and what courses i should look at to pursue a career in this field.
also iv completed a lot of science and the highest level of maths courses, although i didnt do any computer courses, will this be a problem.
any help would be appreciated

I think we are more US centric.

Andy posted something but I haven't heard from any of them.

These universities have undergraduate majors in Quantitative Finance:

University of Sydney
University of New South Wales
University of Wollongong
University of Technology, Sydney
University of Melbourne
Queensland University of Technology
University of Queensland
University of Adelaide
University of South Australia
University of Western Australia
Curtin University of Technology

Among all these universities, I like University of Sydney, Wollongong and QUT programs. Although UTS, Sydney may have reputable QF research faculty but the design of course may prompt me to choose University of Sydney, Uni of Melbourne or Wollongong. UNSW claimed to be great and reputable but I think they are more theoretical. Please check their course contents.

Back