• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

What books are you currently reading?

Introduction to the Boost C++ Libraries Volume I – Foundations - Robert Demming, Daniel J. Duffy
Stochastic Calculus for Finance II: Continuous-Time Models - Steven E. Shreve
The 48 Laws of Power - Robert Greene
@jahaanrawat, mind if I DM you here? I am studying the same topics as you, might be worthwhile to have a chat.

Lucius Annaeus Seneca, Letters from the Stoic / Seneca's Moral Letter to Lucilius (translated by Richard Gummere) and
Paideia: the Ideals of Greek Culture by Werner Jaeger (Translated from the Second German Edition by Gilbert Highet) Volume 1 (Archaic Greece / the Mind of Athens)

Seems like a course is coming soon.

Let’s make it 2 more.

One more C++ course. Focused on building a robust application throughout the entirety of the course where each level of the course adds functionality to the application.

One Rust course.
My feeling is if you know C++ then learning Rust is easy.

e.g.

Rust is a multi-paradigm, general-purpose programming language that emphasizes performance, type safety, and concurrency. It enforces memory safety—meaning that all references point to valid memory—without a garbage collector. To simultaneously enforce memory safety and prevent data races, its "borrow checker" tracks the object lifetime of all references in a program during compilation. Rust was influenced by ideas from functional programming, including immutability, higher-order functions, and algebraic data types. It is popular for systems programming.[13][14][15]

These topics are discussed in QN Adv C++.

Seems like a course is coming soon.

Let’s make it 2 more.

One more C++ course. Focused on building a robust application throughout the entirety of the course where each level of the course adds functionality to the application.

One Rust course.
Firsy, we intend documenting it in book form. I get quite a number of requests for these kinds of application-oriented (for want of a better name) courses.
a lot of effort and work..:whistle:

Firsy, we intend documenting it in book form. I get quite a number of requests for these kinds of application-oriented (for want of a better name) courses.
a lot of effort and work..:whistle:
Would be happy to pay the fee. Obviously needs a decent return for you, but my feeling is that it’s created once and the residuals are long lived. You’ll know your market better than me, though.

Back