• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

What phone do you have?

iphonw 3GS... contract ending in a few weeks. For my next phone I need a BIG screen

- Looking at sprint evo 4g, samsung infuse, dell streak (5' or 7')
- The Dell streak would be nice as it can double as a phone/android tablet. But all the reviews I've for the streak are bad. Tested it myself at bestbuy and I wasn't impressed..we'll see

Motorola POS 300, should i get the iPhone4 (verizon) when it comes out, or should i stick with the 10$ POS that's almost impossible to break?

Samsung Nexus S, 8320 is old beans :p
Color me old timer, are you ;)
My BB has clearly visible teeth marks, is on a second trackpoint and using extended battery after the original one died. I believe I got it during the old days of 2007.
Browsing the net on it is clearly a pain so I'm looking for some nappier Android 4G thingy. Coming from an Edge connection, I don't think I will complain.

that new droid phone that verizon has has been getting great reviews...

iPhone 4, of course! Nothing beats the retina display! (Angry Birds is amazing on it!)

I use roughly 500MB a month in data. That's because I mostly just surf the web. People who stream a lot of videos or music use significantly more.

get verizon so you don't have worry about limit (for now)

iPhone 3GS, BlackBerry Storm 2 .. my data usage is around 300MB per month - no videos - no radio

Back