• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

A good book for Quant Interview with modern questions.

Hello folks,

I'm creating this thread to talk about resources from preparing Quant interviews.

This year, I was involved in more than ten interviewing process and I remarked a large disparity between the content proposed in book for preparing the interview and the real world interviews.
e.g: A lot of companies are starting their migration from classical brainteasers to leetcode/hackerrank questions ( Without sharing a screen )
-Something that is recurrent is the multi-asset questions ( My payoff is f(S1,S2) i'm long or short correlation, vol ... )
-Machine learning techniques are also coming over and over in the interviews.

Is there any good ressources/books for preparing this large variety of questions. ( this book seems amazing Ace the Data Science Interview: 201 Real Interview Questions Asked By FAANG, Tech Startups, & Wall Street: Singh, Nick, Huo, Kevin: 9780578973838: Amazon.com: Books but the amazon reviews on it are not that thrusty )

( It can maybe help some people: to prepare interviews, I used Dan Stefanica's book ( 150 most FAQ ) and the popular " A practical guide for quantitative finance interview" )

Thanks you :)

Back