• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Anyone knows who quantitative trading firms like Hudson River Trading , DE Shaw and Jane Street hire ?

Where do their employees attend college and what is the interview process like ?
I aspire to be an algo developer at one of these firms at some point of my career , first I want to do a MFE from Top 15 programs .

Anyone have any advice for me on this ?

These firms hire very very few if at all from MFE programs (even the absolute best ones) and target specifically the top undergrads/PhDs. To put how competitive this is in perspective, it's similiar to saying that you aspire to be a NBA player or play in the FIFA world cup at some point in your career. If you're not already extremely excellent (3+ standard deviations away from average), it may be best to adjust the goal. Even quant firms with significantly worse performance than the 3 firms you mentioned are already highly competitive.

Back