• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Application Process- Institutions Attended

roni

Cornell FE
Hello,

Here is my problem,
Since I decided to go for MFE, I have been taking courses throughout NYC.
Now, am I considered a student of these institutions ?
Should I include these institutions in the application process ?
The credits transferred to my college transcript.
So, should I include these institutions ?

Thanks.

Roni.

If you use any of those courses to meet the requirements of an MFE program, you need to send official transcripts. If you take a single course from 4 different places, you have to request 4 transcripts.
Thank you for the help, Andy.
And, I need to submit 4 different transcripts even if all of those courses are shown on my college transcript ?

For example,
I took ODEs in City College, however, it's shown on my college transcript that I took the course at City College...
It's no problem to take the transcripts.

The thing is that if I submit say the transcript of the course from City College, do I need also to enter the institution under "education".
It's actually easier with Baruch MFE, but say Columbia MFE, I can submit the transcripts online and only 1 transcript per institution. Meaning, I need to add City College under eduction, in order to submit that transcript.

I guess its best if I email the admission :\

Thanks,
Roni.

Back