• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chapter 11 PRocess is left continuous and adapted then the process is martingale

Steven Shreve’s Book 2 Pg 477 Topic Theorem 11.4.5 Left continuous and adapted

Dear experts,

This post is regarding a theorem in Chapter 11: Jump process and their integrals.

Theorem 11.4.5 in page 477

My Phd Sir and I could not find any material which details the proof for the above theorem.

For the theorems after this topic, I have just assumed to be true and have written steps.

Well, I do not agree with the above approach. But in order to ensure I complete writing my notes, I had to take the approach.

Can anyone in this forum either point to a book or any material, which helps me writing the proof for the above theorem.

Looking forward for your support.

Thank you

Attachments

• Steven Shreve’s Book 2 Pg 477 Topic Theorem 11.4.5 Left continuous and adapted.docx
    42.1 KB · Views: 18
Thank you Qui-Gon for your prompt response.

It is available in Amazon India, priced at USD 125 circa.

Can I make a small request, are you able to check it once, if the proof for the theorem is available in the book. Hope I am demanding too much for this forum.

My Phd sir mentioned that the other contents look interesting.

I have no problem with making this purchase. But before that I want to reach out and seek your help that the book will help me write the proof for the theorem.

My email id is kotadp-mfe@yahoo.com

If you have any other material and do not hesitate to share, kindly email me.

Thank you once again for your guidance.

Back