• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Counter party risk trading desk at Barclays

Dear Quantnet
I was recently invited for an interview for the aforementioned intern level job. Unfortunately I do not have much understanding of the term counter party risk trading. A quick search of the term on google reveals information on counter party risk or trading but never the 2 put together. Can someone provide some advice on reading materials for the interview? I am really desperate to get this position...
Many thanks

Are you sure its not Counter party trading risk? since that might make sense to me

I can confirm it is counter party risk trading desk from the email I received.
@Ken Abbott Thanks for the reading I think I will start there.

Thanks. the position is in singapore. Unfortunately i don't really know what the position is about. HR sort of just asked me whether I want to try for the interview after I got rejected for the position i was gunning for.

it should be mostly an xva pricing job, especially on the counterparties with weak CSAs

Back