• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Got an admit in Stevens Institute of Technology for the Financial Analytics program!!

The curriculum is very good imo. I even have electives which usually come under the FE program.

I have courses like Probability Theory, Data science, Statistical learning, Applied Statistics w/app in finance and there are many electives like ML, Deep learning(GANs, LSTM), C++, Time series, Simulation methods, NLP, Actuarial mathematics, GPU computing and more to choose from.

I wanted to know the worth of passing out with this program? The job aspect? Any reply will help me a lot in my decision, Thank you!

Last edited:
The curriculum is very good imo. I even have electives, i can choose which usually come under the FE program.

I have courses like Probability Theory, Data science, Statistical learning, Applied Statistics w/app in finance and there are many electives like ML, Deep learning(GANs, LSTM), C++, Time series, Simulation methods, NLP, Actuarial mathematics, GPU computing and more to choose from.

I wanted to know the worth of passing out with this program? The job aspect? Any replied will help me a lot in my decision, Thank you!
Have you gone through the QN rankings page?

Back