• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

how to get a trading training internship

Hi guys
I have a question about trading programs.
I m moroccan student .i study licence (bachelor) Methematics economics in University of Grenoble, France. after graduation i want to get a trading training internship because i want to be a trader in Forex or Energy. i don't what are the lastest news about this and what are the difficulties might stop me. what are the best places to get knowledge . is it good to continue studing master or going to work. my goal is to be an asset manager or an analyst. but trading is the first goal now.

thank you

Hey There Bani,

I have also been wondering if a trading internship will help with pursuing an MFE. As for becoming an Asset Manager, Spot Trading has the best trading internship for the summer. It will be trading options, but they make you use C++ and it is a really dynamic and raw experience. There are no openings for this summer, but they have the program every year.

http://www.spottradingllc.com/careers/internships/

Back