• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COMPARE Imperial RMFE vs UCL Comp Fin vs ETH Quant Fin vs EPFL Fin Eng

My profil:
Bachelor: Accounting and Finance GPA 3.52(top 1%) courses: linear algebra, statistics, probabilities, time-series, econometrics, stochastic calculus, 2 courses in computational finance with MATLAB. I have finished an online program in JAVA(140 hours).
GMAT: 710(Q50, V35)
IELTS:7.5 (6.5 Writing and Speaking)
A 3-month intnership in a brokerage firm(department of derivatives but not quantitative job)

I am interested in trading and quant roles. I would like to work in algorithmic trading or be a front office quant. Workplace: anywhere in Europe or USA

Imperial RMFE: very good placement,strong name in UK but it is in the business school(not so quantitative).Most graduates work in risk management roles.
UCL Comp Fin: it is more quantitative and programming-oriented(it is in the computer science department),strong name but Imperial has better reputation
ETH Quant Fin: strong name,quantitative curriculum but I don't know if I should learn German in order to live in Switzerland.
EPFL Fin Eng: quantitative program,same problem with ETH(maybe I need to learn French)

What would you suggest me?

Back