• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Looking for quant or systematic traders

My trading group is looking to add a quantitative or systematic trader with a successful short-term, limited capacity strategy. The ideal strategy is mostly market neutral (intraday directional position is fine) and is focused on the US/Canadian/Japanese cash equity market or CME/ICE futures markets. Generally track records need to be 3+ sharpe to fit our portfolio. We we offer capital and support for your strategy(ies), an attractive formulaic payout, and a low transaction cost, low latency, trading infrastructure. You can maintain your independence with a non-exclusive relationship and retain full ownership of your IP. If interested, please message me with general summary information about your strategy as well as anything else you think I should know.

Also separately interested in potentially partnering with other small trading groups to leverage better economies of scale, expand trading access, consolidate some operational aspects, collaborate on an idea, or partner in other ways. To fit as a potential partner its likely you are trading medium to high frequency strategies in the equity or futures markets.

There isn't much information publicly available about my firm but here is an article with some background: This tiny hedge fund has an incredible track record, and outsiders can't understand how

Hello,

How can we get in touch?
The conversation functionality on QuantNet does not seem to work for new accounts.

Thanks

Hello,

How can we get in touch?
The conversation functionality on QuantNet does not seem to work for new accounts.

Thanks

If messaging doesn't work here, please email systematictrader01 AT gmail DOT com

Back