• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

looking for study partner/group on pricing/modeling dev around NYC

Hello,

I am looking for a study partner (or a group) located around NYC area to practice pricing/modeling development.
I do work closely on pricing models (more like support and bug-fixes when needed) and keep reading new pricing dev documents but I don't develop them from scratch.
Hence I want to do this as interview preparation.

Looking for someone with similar interests or expectation.
My plan is to practice couple of models (maybe SABR for vol, local-Vol model for pricing and some rates model), vol calibration etc

I have hands-on on dev and lack a strong math fundamentals. Hence, Ideally prefer someone with math background.
Even a student is welcome as long as you have experience (at least academic) in modeling. You get an industry contact and also might learn on how the models are developed and used in the industry.

A little bit about me: Male in early 30s.
Please DM if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Back