• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Masters of Quantitative Finance ETH Zurich

Hi All.
I'm planning to apply for an MFE Program for Fall 2020 intake and have some questions regarding the MFE at ETH Zurich.

1. How does this program compare with all programs in the US in terms of industry recognition.
The curriculum present is almost consistent with the curriculum of the top 10 schools in the United States (According to Quant net).
2. I'll be an international student in both these countries and want to know about the visa proceedings in Europe. Is there an equivalent of the OPT provided by the US in Europe?

I'm a computer science engineer from one of the Tier 1 schools in India and currently working in Risk Modelling at a BB.
GRE: 167 Q 156 V

Thanks a lot for your help!

Back