MFE at University of York

Hi everyone,

I got accepted for MFE program at University of York. Fees would be ~30K GBP. My background is CS bachelors (8.15/10 CGPA), no work-ex, 1 year since graduation. Is the course very math focused? Is it worth doing considering the fees and no work-ex? Any alumni I can connect with would be wonderful

Hello there, i am starting the course this year and i wish i could provide first on hand information @lourano.x has just completed the programme and has some interesting things to say about the programme itself. Here is a link to his review
Hey, hope you are doing well

May I ask background are coming from? Is it STEM only?

Also do you know about the job prospects for University of York programs (MFE and MathFin)?

Hey, hope you are doing well

May I ask background are coming from? Is it STEM only?

Also do you know about the job prospects for University of York programs (MFE and MathFin)?
Hey indeed, my background is STEM. I have an undergrad in Comp Sci at a non target school and been doing full stack work for the last 4 years at a software company. I got a first class as well. With regards to job placements, i couldn't tell you for sure but I know there are loads of people in the industry from York in the city as well.

Back