MFE-MSFM Class of 2013

Hi all

Is it possible to see the class of 2013 for the Columbia MFE and Chicago MSFM?

I am currently a senior student in Electrical Engineering in the Technion (Israel Institute of Technology) and I can't find anyone in the classes of 2013 of NYUmathfin, Cornell MFE, rutgers MSMF... from my university. I am still waiting for the answer of these programs, but now I'm starting to think that the Technion is not a target university at all in the US.
Thanks a lot for your help

Very rare indeed. I ran across a guy or two a few years ago who applied to MFE programs. It just seems that very few Technion grads apply to these MFE programs where majority of applicants are from Asia.

I am currently a senior student in Electrical Engineering in the Technion (Israel Institute of Technology) and I can't find anyone in the classes of 2013 of NYUmathfin, Cornell MFE, rutgers MSMF... from my university. I am still waiting for the answer of these programs, but now I'm starting to think that the Technion is not a target university at all in the US.

The Technion is Israel's MIT. It may be that Israelis are not applying to these MFE programs for some reason but US admissions committees should surely know the reputation of the Technion.

Back