• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin Interview to Admit Conversion

Hi fellow quants/quant aspirants!

I am applicant for the MIT MFin cohort of fall 2024. Got my interview and quantitative assessment, which went well (in my opinion). Since I haven't got any admits for fall'24 yet, was a bit anxious.

Does anybody know of the admit stats for the program - like how many people get an admit post-interview? what is the post-interview and overall admit rates for the program?

Will really appreciate your responses!:)

Been around a week... the interview went well. It's difficult to gauge how well since it was more like a conversation than a technical interview. Fingers crossed for the decisions

someone on quantnet forum mentioned it is 1:3 selection to rejection after interview.

Back