• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NTU MFE

Hello everyone,

I'm currently exploring my options for pursuing a Master's in Financial Engineering nearby my home country (I am from Southeast Asia) and am particularly interested in the program offered by Nanyang Technological University (NTU). While I've found a wealth of information about the academic aspects of the program, I'm having trouble finding specific details regarding career placements.

I would greatly appreciate if any alumni or current students of the NTU MFE program could share their experiences or insights about:

1. The internship placement rate for students in the program.
  2. The full-time job placement rate post-graduation.
  3. Types of companies and roles where graduates commonly find employment.
  4. Any personal experiences or advice regarding career development during and after the MFE program at NTU.
Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

Back