• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!
Princeton University - Master in Finance

Princeton MFin Princeton Master in Finance admission results

downandin - do you live in the US/hold the right to live there or are you an international applicant (from somewhere like Europe or Asia)?

Andy - looks like, in previous years, decisions have come out by the 2nd week of February for most people (going back to 2005). Any chance you can check the Tracker to see the exact date people updated their profile to say they received an interview last year?

It might be hard to schedule 100 interviews all at once, and I am guessing that there might be more to be sent out. Take it easy and enjoy the last few days before the grad study:)

UPDATE: Princeton just told me that like previous years, they will contact applicants throughout Jan and decisions coming out in Feb.
So if you haven't received an interview, just keep hope alive, check your email and don't contact them to request an interview.

Best of luck to everyone.

The two guys on the Tracker have masters degree .. Does princeton accept recent grads (those with only a bachelor degree ) ?

Andy, any update on any other programs ( cornell, columbia , stanford .. )?

The two guys on the Tracker have masters degree .. Does princeton accept recent grads (those with only a bachelor degree ) ?

My info is in the tracker already. I received my invite on January 4th, by e-mail. Princeton mentioned they will be interviewing ~130 candidates or so, if that helps. I'm straight out of undergrad, so don't lose hope! Good luck!

I got an interview too. Any advice on what to wear? business formal/business casual?

Congrats! Given that it's Princeton, I would definitely go with business formal. Are you interviewing in-person or on Skype? Either way, I would still go with business formal.

Hey Andy, do you have any information about CMU. Regarding them sending out interview calls and everything?

My info is in the tracker already. I received my invite on January 4th, by e-mail. Princeton mentioned they will be interviewing ~130 candidates or so, if that helps. I'm straight out of undergrad, so don't lose hope! Good luck!
Great.. I think I am rejected :( ... congrats man :)

Back