• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Princeton MFin interviews 2019 Fall

Seems like I missed out on the fun. Lol!
For the people who got first round invites and did not get second round invite - have any of you reached out to Wendell about it? Any update whatsoever?
why don't you do it yourself instead of asking others to do it? Are you afraid that it'll affect your chances of admission?

why don't you do it yourself instead of asking others to do it? Are you afraid that it'll affect your chances of admission?
I did not 'ask' anyone to do anything. I am simply using a public platform to get some information. I saw the information that you shared ( without anybody 'asking' you for it ) and did not find it useful enough for my need. I am using a public platform to reach out to people in my "shoes", which I think you are not. So, frankly, I do not see the point of your question / suggestion here. :oops::oops::rolleyes: ( other than diverting the discussion towards a really unproductive end and in that case, I have no wish to engage. )
@Michsund Thanks for the update. Do keep us posted if you have any kind of update and I will do the same. Thanks!

Last edited:
I did not 'ask' anyone to do anything. I am simply using a public platform to get some information. I saw the information that you shared ( without anybody 'asking' you for it ) and did not find it useful enough for my need. I am using a public platform to reach out to people in my "shoes", which I think you are not. So, frankly, I do not see the point of your question / suggestion here. :oops::oops::rolleyes: ( other than diverting the discussion towards a really unproductive end and in that case, I have no wish to engage. )
@Michsund Thanks for the update. Do keep us posted if you have any kind of update and I will do the same. Thanks!
getting a little defensive there?

getting a little defensive there?
A social platform is hardly meant for going on the offensive, if you know what I mean. ;):D:P.

But yeah, I think we both can agree that going down this rabbit hole is a waste of both yours and my time. So, if you have any real information related to this thread or my question, that you can share, please do. I will do the same. This thread is hardly meant for discussing our feelings or showing off swag. Let us just stick to the facts and information here. :):) Cheers!

Did anyone who received a second-round alumni interview have their initial interview on campus? Trying to fool myself into thinking they may have just followed up with people who they didn't have a chance to meet in person, even though that's likely not the case....

You are right. Still, I believe I had seen explicitly "March 5th" before.
I remember it was March 31st on their website in Dec 2018. But Wendell told me March 5th or early March. Good luck to all of us tomorrow.

How sure are people that it will come out today? I am 95% sure results will be out by the end of the week, but from what everyone has said here I'm not so certain it will be out today haha

Back