• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Proportion of people turning an internship as a quant at JP Morgan into a full time offer ?

I am graduating in financial maths and I have an offer for a 6 month internship in a quantitative research team at JP Morgan. Therefore, I have a few questions about that.

How likely is it to get a full time offer at the end of the 6 months ?

What proportion do get a FT offer ?

I am graduating in financial maths and I have an offer for a 6 month internship in a quantitative research team at JP Morgan. Therefore, I have a few questions about that.

How likely is it to get a full time offer at the end of the 6 months ?

What proportion do get a FT offer ?

It is usually up to you if you are in a big bank. If you are any good (aka if you make an impact), they will keep you around.

Back